NEW - curbside Library Book Check out
We are excited to begin checking books out to students - beginning on December 2, 2020! There are important details below about how to reserve school library books online, come to the Curbside Pick up Event and return library books. We are so excited to get books back into student's hands!
Students place up to TWO books on hold using our online library catalog, Destiny Follet, by Friday before curbside pick up.
Drive through or walk up at Marvista from 4:00 - 6:00 PM to collect the books! Masks are required even in vehicles.
Book Return (2 options)
- Bring books back at the following curbside pick up day (every other Wednesday).
- Bring books to school and deposit them into the library return bin outside the front doors of Marvista.
- Students need to place holds the FRIDAY BEFORE CURBSIDE PICK UP. For example, December 16th pick up, books will need to be placed on hold by Friday, December 11th.
- Students are learning in library how to place books on hold using our library catalog. A tutorial will be posted on your student's Seesaw account.
- Safety: books will be quarantined for 72 hours before they get wiped clean, checked back in, and shelved.
- Questions? Please email our Librarian, Mrs. Shafer, or our Librarian Assistant, Mrs. Gribble or call the main office at 206-631-4200.