Greetings Marvista Families,
We were so excited to welcome our 2nd and 3rd grade hybrid students to school this week - here is a photo of Ms. Meyer's class! We are looking forward to seeing our 4th and 5th grade hybrid students returning next week, beginning on April 1.
Please note - Monday, March 29 there will be no on-campus hybrid classes. The district is sending out automated messages. All students will have distance learning that day. Hybrid students will then return to in-person learning on Tuesday.
As Mrs. Heater shared last week - a couple of tips for families regarding the hybrid procedures are:
- Daily Student Health Screening (Attestation):
- AM groups - your daily Student Health Screening (Attestation) needs to be completed the DAY OF SCHOOL by 8:30 AM
- PM groups - your daily Student Health Screening (Attestation) needs to be completed the DAY OF SCHOOL by 1:00 PM
- Arriving on Campus:
- AM groups - no sooner than 8:45 AM since students MUST be screened before they can be on campus and this is when we have staff ready to accept students
- PM groups - no sooner than 1:30 PM for the same reason as above
For her entire message, please read Marvista Family Message from March 18.
And believe it or not, we are beginning to plan for the 2021-2022 school year! Our office staff in asking that you please notify them if your student will NOT be attending Marvista next school year:
5th Grade Families - please notify the office if your student will NOT attend their neighborhood middle school, which is most likely Sylvester Middle School. We need to hear from families who have moved outside our service area or families whose students are accepting a School-of-Choice placement (like CHOICE Academy, Big Picture, or Maritime). Your home school is based on your home address - use the Find Your School Tool.
Please don't hesitate to call the office at 206-631-4200 with any questions!