Welcome to 2021! I hope each of you had a safe and restful break. As we begin to prepare for the potential of re-opening schools, I wanted to take some time to remind you of the health-related tasks that will need to be completed for your students before returning to buildings.
- Sending in updated Medication Authorization forms (MAF’s) for students with Life-Threatening conditions or who require medication at school.
- Health Services: Medical Authorization Form
- Health Services: Medical Authorization Form - Severe Asthma/Anaphylaxis
- Reviewing your student’s immunizations to ensure they are up to date with all required vaccines.
- Health Services: Immunizations/Vaccines
- Updating student health history in ParentVUE (new this year).
- Health Services: Updating health Information in ParentVUE
Each of these items must be updated every school year to make sure we have the correct information on file for your child.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me via email or phone and I will be happy to help!
Madeline Patten, BSN, RN