Hello Incoming Kindergarten Families,
We are thrilled to have your child and family join us in the fall for 2021. Enjoy your summer but below is the Welcome Video message and a few notes we want to share with you before the end of this school year:
- Jump Start - mark your calendar for Aug. 16-20 from 9:10 to 12:10 PM. This is scheduled to be in-person but watch for more details (like bus routes if applicable) the second week of August.
- Aug. 16 at 9:15-9:45 AM an administrator will host a short Welcome Meeting.
- Aug. 20 at 9:15 - 10:30 AM we will host a round-robin style Informational Meeting.
- WA Kids Conferences - Kindergarten teachers will set up meetings with each family and student during the first three days of school - Sept. 2, Sept. 3 and Sept. 7.
- Kindergarteners FIRST DAY at school with regular hours (9:15-3:45 PM) on Sept. 8. *All other grades' first day is Sept. 2.
- If your child is riding the bus home from school, you MUST MEET your child (or another adult) each day for at least the first 10 days of school.
- School Supply Lists will be posted on our Marvista Website before June 25 under the "About Us" tab and then look for 2021-2022 Supply List.
- Welcome Video from the event on June 1 held via Zoom, link below:
Thank you and enjoy your summer! Our school office will open on August 6 with limited hours until the week of Jump Start.
Marvista Elementary School